[c-nsp] RIB_failure

Suzan S. suzan_ccie at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 16:20:51 EST 2008

Dears,

  When advertiseing the loopbacks in the bgp , they appear as RIB-failure routes in the BGP table as they are advertised through the IGP which has better adminstrative distance. Any one knows how to solve the problem of these RIB-failure Routes? Do we have to change the administrative distance for the IGP or BGP ? In some documents I read that we have to use the command bgp suppress-active under the router bgp config but it does not work.

  Thank you All

  Suzan