[c-nsp] RIB_failure

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 16:51:40 EST 2008

What are you trying to accomplish exactly?  If you want to use the BGP
routes as primary versus the IGP routes, you can set the
administrative distance higher for the IGP learned routes.   Suppress-
inactive will keep the BGP peer from re-advertising those RIB-failure
routes to another peer.   RIB-Failure isn't necessarily a problem...

Phil