[c-nsp] bgp router

Rossella Mariotti-Jones rossella at chemeketa.edu
Wed Jun 4 12:43:54 EDT 2008

This is good to know, thanks.
We're going to have at least two ISPs possibly add more in the future,
and a 100Mb pipe to it, which will grow to 200Mb soon. Right now we only
have a DS3 and a lot of the times it gets up to 40Mb. I'm assuming we'll
probably be pushing 80Mb easily pretty soon. This is our first BGP
experience, we don't want to over buy but we also don't want to get
stuck with a unit that's not going to be able to keep up.

***
Rossella Mariotti-Jones
rossella at chemeketa.edu

Network Analyst, SS - SPIR - IT TAC
desk 503-589-7775 - cell 503-480-4255

**** PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION  **** This electronic
transmission, and any documents attached hereto, may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information.  The information is
intended only for use by the recipient named above.  If you have
received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and
delete the electronic message.  Any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the contents of information received in error is strictly
prohibited.