[c-nsp] CSM Module turned off

Ibrahim Alsharif ib_cims at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 05:18:01 EDT 2008

hello,
I have a problem in CSM module plugged in 6509 Catalys switch with Sup720-3B.
It was working ok but now it's turned off by the supervisor engine I tried to reset the module
but the switch gives me that it's turned off & u can't reset it also I put it in another slot the same problem
on Cisco web they said that I should put the CSM module on 6509 Switch with lower Supervisor enginee
than 720 & upgrade the CSM Software then put it with the Sup720-3B Supervisor Engine
In fact I have 6509 with WS-X6K Sup1A-2GE.
So I need to know is it suitable for this case
Thanks in advance