[c-nsp] BGP prefix announcement question..

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Wed Jun 25 11:09:04 EDT 2008

                Hi there, there appear to be a few different ways (I'd almost say "many") to announce/filter BGP prefix announcements between neighbors these days (I'm speaking specifically about Internet edge neighbors here i.e. company to internet transit provider), I am trying to see if there has ever been defined a 'standard' way to do it which makes things like employing Blackhole communities (on the side of the corporation) a little less painful than cutting your own teeth with a spoon.

Any thoughts?