[c-nsp] T1 Bonding with PA-MC-T3

troy at i2bnetworks.com troy at i2bnetworks.com
Sat Mar 15 15:21:40 EDT 2008

Nick,

I know that we mostly run multiple T1 links to customers over separate
carriers for redundancy, thereby breaking the cef per-packet load-sharing
for VoIP. If all your links will be over the same carrier and the same
CT3, you should be okay. Also, your Adtran units running AOS 10 and up
support per-packet and per-destination load-sharing. If you are running
NAT on the Adtrans, you will need AOS 12 and up.

-Troy Beisigl