[c-nsp] Nagios plugin to check Cisco hardware

Michiel Timmers michiel.timmers at gmx.net
Wed Mar 26 04:23:28 EDT 2008

Well the original script that I just posted also has the option to check
powersupply's,fans and temp using the "cisco" option instead of "ciscoSW"
further more I check:
Routing Engine CPU
Routing Engine Memory
Supervisor Engine CPU
Supervisor Engine Memory
some BGP sessions and some interfaces

BTW, I use Opsview (opsview.org) witch is a great web interface for
controlling your nagios without using those awful nagios scripts.