[c-nsp] Policy Based Routing on PE

Ozgur Guler gulerozgur at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 13 10:03:51 EST 2008

Well, that's not the most elegant one but here you go...

If you configure vrf-aware NAT to policy NAT your CE addresses so that
they are translated into a new address space for that specific source
and on the PE route this new translation range out of the link you like
it should work.

(Obviously your remote site will need to use this new translation range to communicate to your CE network.)