[c-nsp] Recommended Cisco boxes for a small multihoming solution?

Magnus Eriksson packetlss at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 04:14:00 EST 2008

First of all, thank you all for your insights.

If we were to go with the ASR track I guess I'd need both the 1002 chassis
item (18k USD list price) and the 5k USD IP BASE license aswell. Am I
understanding that correctly?

Also, I'm a bit hesitant regarding IOS XE, which today only seems to be used
for ASRs. Is IOS XE something that is gonna be built upon by Cisco moving
ahead? I don't wanna be stuck with a "dead" OS.

//Magnus