[c-nsp] TelcoSystems EdgeGate 282 and Cisco 3560 10Full

Christopher Hunt chunt at reachone.com
Thu Nov 20 20:56:26 EST 2008

I have a cisco 3560 switch connected to a TelcoSystems EdgeGate 282 CPE
switch provided by a local FTTx provider.
* Ethernet auto-negotiate works fine but,
* when the CPE at is hard-coded at 10/Full, and the 3560 at auto-auto, I
get 10/Half on the 3560 (that's to be expected).
* Auto-auto on both gets me 100/Full on both (also expected).
* 10/Full on both gets me  nothing, link is down on both.

We have put in a service case with Telco Systems to see if there is
something we can do about it.  Has anyone any experience with this hardware?

--
Christopher Hunt
ReachONE Internet, Inc.