[c-nsp] E1 to Fiber POP Device?

Arda Balkanay ardabalkanay at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 15:50:55 EST 2008

Hi
do you need a multiplexing like sdh does ?
If you do not terminates E1's at L2 or L3 you have to use a next generation
SDH with Ethernet over Sonet (or sdh) EoS solution.

Otherwise a 7200 with 8E1 modules (6 slots 48 E1) and 3 gigabit ethernet
ports can be used. At that solution you have to terminate E1s at L2 or L3
with basic routing and/or ATOM configuration.

please explain your scenario a little bit clear :)