[c-nsp] Need urgent help with a Cisco/StrataCom BPX 8600

Mike Brown jmb287 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 17:11:51 EDT 2008

Hi,

We have an 8600 that has a 12 port DS3 card and at present we split up
various VPI's to different DS3 ports.  This has been working for some time.

We just added a OC3 card to the unit and that will tie to the Qwest cloud.
When trying to build a connection between a PVC on the OC3 card to a DS3
port we can't seem to pass traffic.

I'd really appreciated if anyone on the list has experience with this box
and could help with troubleshooting  this problem.  I'd be willing to paypal
or similar for the time spent.

thanks

john