[c-nsp] NTP not synchronizing

root net rootnet08 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 00:16:32 EDT 2008

What NTP server are you using?  Are you trying to use the Cisco router as
the NTP server for your clients/hosts on your network or what?  My bet is
the NTP server is overwhelmed you are trying to connect to.  I had this
issue before and changed NTP servers worked like a charm.  Check the NIST
listing for an updated listing of NTP servers that are free or with little
users.

rootnet