[c-nsp] ME3400-24FS 12.2(46)SE METROIPACCESS with no MLS QOS commands

Wyatt Mattias Gyllenvarg wyatt.eliasson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 02:47:15 EDT 2009

Hi all!

I've been racking my brain over this for a day now.

I have a multicast stream that I have marked with a DSCP value close
at the core of my net.
I subscribe too it in an ME3400-24FS (12.2(46)SE METROIPACCESS).

The problem is that the switch, contrary too documentation, has no
"mls qos" commands.
Neither global nor interface commands. I haven't found any reference
too this "change" anywhere.

So, how do I get it too trust the DSCP values it on the uplink port so
I can reserve bandwidth for it on the outgoing port.

Best regards
Mattias Gyllenvarg