[c-nsp] EoMPLS - port mode to vlan mode

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Fri Feb 13 12:10:18 EST 2009

Laurent Geyer wrote:
> interface TenGigabitEthernet3/1.100
>  encapsulation dot1Q 100
>  xconnect <Switch A IP> 100 encapsulation mpls
> end

Are you sure that you're not getting any traffic out of Te3/1.100?  My
thought would be that you're inputing untagged traffic on Gi2/1 but
tagged traffic on Te3/1.100.  I would expect to see traffic coming out
of either int that's being discarded by the device on either side but
that's just my thought.  I don't have many L2VPNs in place at this time.
  I always heard though that the VLAN tag had to match on both sides if
it existed at all.

Justin