[c-nsp] Which QoS/Shaping is actually supported on ME3400?

Brad Henshaw brad.henshaw at qcn.com.au
Wed Jan 21 08:23:07 EST 2009

Garry wrote:

> I'm playing with an ME3400 in our Lab, trying to set up some
QoS/Shaping stuff ...

I'm pretty sure the last ME3400 I had my hands on was running Metro
Access and was able to shape but only in class-default at the top level
of the policy. Granularity at anything less than about 50Mbps was pretty
much useless also.

The Quality of Service section of the Software Configuration Guide for
your particular software version should cover everything.

Regards,
Brad