[c-nsp] Hardware limitations on SUP32 with LDP and full routing table

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Fri Jan 23 08:48:00 EST 2009

As has been said before...it's unfortunate cisco decided not to do a
Sup32-3bxl.  It renders the Sup32 unsuitable for use in networks where a

Sup2 doesn't cut it, but Sup720-3bxl is overkill.

Especially after they said they would (at lest at this roadshow)

http://www.cisco.at/partner/pdf/Tkrewedl_Roadshow_jan05_catalyst_TK.pdf

I've heard that some have tried it and it worked , this was quite awhile
ago though I'm sure newer IOS checks and complains if it finds a bxl.

Brian