[c-nsp] CBWFQ with LLQ on Cisco 876

Jean Gervers jean at gervers.com
Tue Jul 7 18:31:16 EDT 2009

Hi,

does anybody know if the Cisco 876 is supporting LLQ on Dialer
Interfaces (PPPoE over ATM)?

The Packets are classified correctly by NBAR:

     Class-map: ef (match-all)
       21 packets, 5124 bytes
       5 minute offered rate 1000 bps, drop rate 0 bps
       Match:  dscp ef (46)

and the dialer and corresponding virtual-access interface use Class-
based queueing as queueing strategy:

Dialer1 is up, line protocol is up (spoofing)
    Interface is bound to Vi1
    Output queue: 0/1000/0 (size/max total/drops)

Virtual-Access1 is up, line protocol is up
   Queueing strategy: Class-based queueing

But I still expiernce a huge Jitter/Delay when I start other high
volume TCP Connections.

Thanks in advance,

Jean