[c-nsp] CBWFQ with LLQ on Cisco 876

Jean Gervers jean at gervers.com
Tue Jul 7 19:35:11 EDT 2009

Sorry Guys,

figured it out by myself - "vbr-nrt" is the magic word:

interface ATM0
  no ip address
  no atm ilmi-keepalive
!
interface ATM0.1 point-to-point
  no ip redirects
  no ip unreachables
  no ip proxy-arp
  pvc 1/32
   vbr-nrt 923 923
   tx-ring-limit 2
   encapsulation aal5snap
   service-policy output qos
   pppoe-client dial-pool-number 1

But the vbr-nrt rate depends on the dynamically negotiated DSL line
speed :-( Is there any trick to change it automatically after a
reconnect with a different line speed?

Jean