[c-nsp] edge router BGP

Geoffrey Pendery geoff at pendery.net
Thu Jul 16 17:39:13 EDT 2009

As Justin mentioned it's hardware forwarding.  This is mostly a good
thing, and the QFP's will do lots of stuff in hardware, but at least
so far they won't do NBAR HTTP URLs.  Probably not a feature you use
or care about, but there might be another such stray gotcha.  Just
double-check that each of your current software features are supported
in the ASR hardware...

-Geoff