[c-nsp] WLC discovery

Kaegler, Mike KaeglerM at tessco.com
Wed Jun 10 17:56:36 EDT 2009

Good call anyway, Ryan.

Master mode will have no affect in this scenario, AFAIK. Master will only
cause this controller to take priority over any other controllers if several
share the same group, forcing new APs to land on the Master (knowing where
they'd land makes for easier configuration during initial deployment). In
the era of WCS, this is less of an issue.

The only other things you can do are check firewalls between subnets (make
sure both IPs are allowed, etc). You can try a few 'debug [...]' commands on
the controller, but what you may really need is a ladder.
-porkchop