[c-nsp] need help with 6509-E with WS-SUP32-GE-3B

Dale Shaw dale.shaw+cisco-nsp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 18:25:41 EDT 2009

Check the config-register, as Aaron suggests, but also check the SP's
config-register.

#remote command switch show boot

If the RP shows 0x2102 but the SP is something else, that could be the
problem. To fix, go into config mode on the RP and re-enter the 0x2102
config-register, ^Z, then write mem.

Cheers,
Dale