[c-nsp] Global Route Leaking on same PE

Clue Store cluestore at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:17:30 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Looked through the archives but couldn't find anything about this specific
issue. I'm trying to leak a route from the global table on a PE to an
iterface that is on the same PE but I get the folowwing when I try to just
point it to a loopback.....

ip route vrf test 64.193.x.x 255.255.255.248 192.168.222.1 global
%Invalid next hop address (it's this router)

Also tried to point it to just the interface and it says vpn routes have to
be pointed to next-hop addresses. Anyone have some clue how to get this to
work where the traffic never leaves the same PE and makes a look around the
network??

TIA