[c-nsp] Open Source solution to deploy a radius server againstCisco devices?

Charles at thewybles.com Charles at thewybles.com
Sat Mar 7 13:52:50 EST 2009

Those seem to be the category killers.

------Original Message------
From: luismi
Sender: cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net
To: Cisco Network Service Providers
Subject: [c-nsp] Open Source solution to deploy a radius server againstCisco	devices?
Sent: Mar 7, 2009 10:04 AM

Hi all,

I am looking for an open source solution to deploy some radius in our
network.
The primary goal is to connect to those radius to provide auth services:
- The VPN Concentrators and vpn accounts (we would move all the vpn
accounts info to the radius)
- Validate ip http auth-proxy users

Radius service should be able to be managed using a web interface.
I don't really mind if there is a proper web interface of if we need to
install webadmin.
It also must support accounting.
And it would be great if it is possible to have the back-end into MySQL.

I was checking FreeRadius and Radiator.
Any other options?
All comments are welcome.

Thanks