[c-nsp] NBAR support for 7600-SIP-400 ?

Paolo Lucente pl+list at pmacct.net
Thu Mar 12 05:38:43 EDT 2009

Hi Andy,

Generally you would need a SUP32-PISA supervisor in order to get NBAR
on a 6500 platform. Don't know about the SIP-400, but i see too there
is no mention around about it supporting the feature.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps368/product_data_sheet0900aecd8027c9e6.html

Cheers,
Paolo