[c-nsp] VPN Concentrator returns error when saving config

Kevin Edmunds kev.edmunds at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 30 05:31:58 EDT 2009

Hi List,

I have a VPN 3020 concentrator running version 4.7.2, lately its started to
give the following error when we save the config via the web GUI:

Syslog:

SEV=3 CONFIG/25 RPT=8  GET post-validation Bad Value Error on
alIpLocDefRtPref.0.
SEV=4 CONFIG/17 RPT=15  Done writing configuration file, Bad Value Error.

Has anyone come across this problem before? We haven't been able to reboot
the box yet to see if its holding the new changes yet and slightly worried I
may loose my config.

Thanks for your time.

Kev.