[c-nsp] Wifi network and too many wifi users

reflect ocean reflect.ocean at gmail.com
Fri May 15 13:44:15 EDT 2009

Our wireless lan is currently reaching 1000 users or so.I'm not very
confortable with the idea  of having such number of users in a subnet.
We have deployed around 60 cisco autonomous acess points throughout
the campus and this subnet is firewalled and routed in our core switch
which is a hope away to accessing Internet.It's very simple design.
What would be a recommended deployment in this case with a growing
number of users?
Would deploying lwap bring any advantage to this design? We want to
keep a single ssid and mobility.
What about a mesh network?

Thanks