[c-nsp] Coax E1 over IP

Hughes, Scott GRE-MG SHughes at GREnergy.com
Thu Nov 19 10:30:10 EST 2009

We use the CEM modules. They are quite cool. We use them to provide DR
for analog T1's. I wrote a small tutorial.

http://www.scotthughes.org/cem-failover

2 things to consider:

-The cards don't work in the G2 (3945, etc) ISR routers. Haven't tried
it, but that's what I've been told.

-Ask your sales team on the end of sale status on these cards. That
may be an issue for you.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone.