[c-nsp] "Enhanced" download procedure

Ziv Leyes zivl at gilat.net
Mon Sep 21 03:21:16 EDT 2009

Wanna know what is a good workaround?
Wait for Cisco webmonkeys to understand they screwed up and fix it.
In the meantime...
Get the MD5SUM of the file you want to download.
Search the IOS file on the P2P cloud (Bitorrent is the best)
If you happen to find it, download it, very fast, and then do a MD5 check to see the file is genuine and unmodified...

That's what I did with my home router...

Use at your own risk!