[c-nsp] Network Change Management

Tomas Daniska Tomas.Daniska at soitron.com
Tue Aug 17 10:30:29 EDT 2010

Maybe you want a system that enforces configuration workflow, such as LMS. There, you can comment each work order with *why* this is to be done. You have to enforce to have this documented before the changes are done, otherwise the operators will fail to comment ex-post, with increasing probability over time :)

--

deejay