[c-nsp] 3750 stack

Bøvre Jon Harald Jon.Harald.Bovre at hafslund.no
Wed Aug 25 06:25:39 EDT 2010

Priority 15 is the important part.

Cannot remember details, but first switch numbered 9 became a standard when merging two stacks long time ago.
With all switches at default priority highest numbered switch will be master.
To avoid having to do this with scheduled downtime this configuring master at switch9/priority15 just makes this even more safe

Jon