[c-nsp] Simple src/dst IP QoS

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Fri Dec 17 10:47:54 EST 2010

You'll need to use HQoS on the FE interface in order to apply a shaper to
ingress SHDSL traffic. So a 4.6Mbps shaper along the lines of what you have
below. Currently your policy isn't doing anything since it sits on a 100Mbps
link, so traffic other then the voice can use 50Mbps.

David

--
http://dcp.dcptech.com