[c-nsp] compact flash modules for Sup720-3bxl..

Peter Kranz pkranz at unwiredltd.com
Fri Feb 26 15:34:37 EST 2010

I have some CF 1 GB modules that are recognized on insert:

Feb 25 10:45:11.034 PST: %FILESYS-SP-5-DEV: PCMCIA flash card inserted into
disk0

But won't format:

xxx#format disk0:

Format operation may take a while. Continue? [confirm]y

Format operation will destroy all data in "disk0:".  Continue? [confirm]y

%Error formatting disk0 (No such device)

This is not cisco branded CF, but in the past I've had good luck with a
variety of other manuf. CF cards. Any hints on how to make sure the CF card
I purchase is going to be compatible?

Peter Kranz

Founder/CEO - Unwired Ltd

 <http://www.unwiredltd.com/> www.UnwiredLtd.com