[c-nsp] Comparision between Cisco and Juniper Data CenterSwitches

Tony Varriale tvarriale at comcast.net
Sat Feb 27 01:27:54 EST 2010

Not necessarily directed at you Devin...

If you consider some of these design features an issue, I would recommend
getting with your account team and getting a NDA in place.

There will be some changes made very soon that will have a major impact on
the flexibility and general architecture of the Nexus platforms.

>I mean, how cool is OTV?

Sort of.

tv