[c-nsp] how to connect vss-setup via mpls core

Brad Hedlund brhedlun at cisco.com
Mon Jan 18 17:16:11 EST 2010

David,

It's same PFC port-based or VLAN-based EoMPLS you know and love from the 6500, only now it's also available in a VSS configuration.
Yes, the "external loopback" implementation option still applies.

Cheers,
Brad

--
Brad Hedlund, CCIE #5530
Consulting Systems Engineer, Data Center
bhedlund at cisco.com
http://www.internetworkexpert.org