[c-nsp] snmp config in PIX

Edward Iong edward_iong_ at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 05:50:40 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I am trying to set snmp agent in my PIX 506E FW(192.168.1.1). I am not good in PIX FW. The following is my configuration
PIX506# sh snmp-server
no snmp-server location
no snmp-server contact
snmp-server community mosnmpcommunity
no snmp-server enable traps

After command, I can ping the snmp manager from my PIX506, but I still cannot get anything from my snmp manager(192.168.1.110) which is in the same
network.
I have also set in switches, and my snmp manager can see the switches.

Could anyone help me on this?

PS. I have also tried to put snmp-server host inside 192.168.1.110 in, but still not working.

Thanks and Regards,

Edward