[c-nsp] H-VPLS BGP autodiscovery

Anrey Teslenko teslenko.andrey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 06:38:13 EDT 2010

Yes you are right - the cost of the  SIP interface is lower than the Lan
card
Also, I already have a "mpls ldp router-id Loopback0", which is used  for
other purposes . AFAIK only one loopback can participate in ldp interaction.

If I have correctly understood you are offering to implement  one more
"normal" igp-related mpls+ip topology. How it is possibly?