[c-nsp] 6506-E module provisioning

Holemans Wim wim.holemans at ua.ac.be
Thu Jun 17 03:33:43 EDT 2010

I've been searching the cisco website for this but didn't find an answer. We have a new 6506-E to replace an old one, and I'll have to move some modules between them as we don't have spare ones. Is there a way to 'provision' these modules in the config of the new router so I can just copy the old config to the new one and won't have to add the config for these modules after the cards have been switched ? The modules will move to the same slot in the new router.

Greetings,

Wim Holemans
Network Services

University of Antwerp