[c-nsp] questions on nexus resources available

Rent Nexus rentanexus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 08:32:06 EDT 2010

Have had a couple of questions asked so I am following up here as well.

All the equipment has Enterprise licenses with FCOE, multi-VDC, .... feature
licensing
Access to the networks would be via LogMeIn remote web services
1000V is installed but the VCenter is not currently reachable so no extra 1K
features
Both of the 5Ks have the 8 port Fiber cards
Connectivity to 6506s w/sup720s, sup32-10s and Sup2s ( hey, we still use
them too ) is available as well

Equipment is currently being used until 2nd week of July to prototype some
failure analysis.

Not sure if this is an appropriate use of the list,

We are having a new data center built and before the fiscal year was up
bought our networking gear.  We hit a power / access snag that is going to
delay the construction until fall.

So ... we have a couple of Nexus 7Ks with redundant supervisors, 5Ks, Fexes,
FCOE, 1 & 10 Gb optical modules doing nothing for the next 6 months.

We are looking to see if there is any interest on renting this by the hour
or project to do any remote testing of stuff you can not do on your current
production network.    We have a couple of "spare" 1U & ESXi servers to help
as well.

Thank you,

Joseph