[c-nsp] 6500/Sup720 losing "startup-config"

Mack McBride mack.mcbride at viawest.com
Tue Jun 29 12:20:32 EDT 2010

There are ROMMON upgrades for the Sup720.
However it sounds like you have a problem with the NVRAM.
It sounds like the older NVRAM was not flash based and
the battery has died.  It may be possible to replace the
battery if it isn't part of the NVRAM unit and isn't
soldered to the Sup720.

LR Mack McBride
Network Architect
Viawest, Inc.