[c-nsp] 7606 RSP720

Walter Keen walter.keen at RainierConnect.net
Wed Mar 3 17:28:42 EST 2010

  We had a similar situation with rsp720's and sup720's, and under each
l3 vlan interface, had to add 'mls qos bridged' for the rate-limiting to
work as expected, as well as the other mls commands you have configured
on the trunk port in your example below