[c-nsp] Stable Image for UBR7246

Brian Raaen braaen at zcorum.com
Tue Mar 16 07:33:19 EDT 2010

I have a UBR7246VXR with a G-2 engine that I am trying to find a stable image
for.  I had an issue with the original image not letting CPE devices get
leases, after which we opened a TAC case.  The TAC engineer had us change to
and the unit is now flaky as all get out (rebooting on segV about every 45
mins).  The image they had us use is ubr7200p-jk9su2-mz.122-33.SCB6.bin.  TAC
has already RMAed the engine.  I am not sure if these are hardware or software
issues, the box was bought from a mainstream vendor (CDW) as new.  Is anyone
successfully using this image?  I am still working with TAC on this, but was
wanting some input from the community.

--

Brian Raaen
Network Engineer