[c-nsp] disabling Env. monitor reports on c12008

Primoz Jeroncic jp at softnet.si
Wed Mar 17 04:13:34 EDT 2010

Hi guys

I have c12008 with 2 power supplies, from which one is turned off and is
in the box only as backup which could be switched on manually if something
would go wrong with primary one. Now I'm getting whole bunch of errors in
log that volts level with this power supply has reached critical level
(which is perfectly normal if it's switched off).
Does anyone have idea, how to disable this check (just for slot 24, not
globally, since I would still like to get warnings about other slots), so
my logs wouldn't be full of crap like this (one every 15mins):

Mar 17 08:55:52: %ENV_MON-2-VOLTAGE: Card 5v supply(slot 24) volts has reached CRITICAL level at 0 m(V)

Thanks for help.

Have fun,
Primoz Jeroncic
Support - IP Connectivity & Routing