[c-nsp] BGP Balancing

Jay Nakamura zeusdadog at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 01:49:34 EDT 2010

Yup, AS prepend and BGP communities.  Don't forget that you can
selectively adjust those per net blocks you are advertising so net A
comes in mostly in provider 1 and net B comes in provider 2 or some
other variation.  I didn't realize that when I first started doing BGP
15 years ago until someone mentioned it.