[c-nsp] Ethernet-to-Ethernet Solution???

binh le duy tut.leduybinh.811089d at gmail.com
Mon May 17 21:15:27 EDT 2010

Hi Mark
Thanks for your reply. I will work more with my partner to get more detail
information.
Can you help me explain more issues. I have ever hear about NNI setup
before, but I haven't known clearly how it's work,yet,  because i can't find
out any document about this one on the internet, can you give me some links
topic or ebook instruct about NNT setup.

Thanks and Best regards