[c-nsp] Running two VPN clients on PC

Jay Nakamura zeusdadog at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 20:37:28 EDT 2010

No, both have split tunnel, no default route.  The IPSec tunnel that
is established after Anyconnect shows the routes that should be
tunneling in the client but "route print" doesn't show anything except
the assigned IP route.  If I disconnect Anyconnect, route for IPSec
appears in "route print", then when I reconnect with Anyconnect, both
routes are in the "route print".