[c-nsp] CCO Login to ftp.cisco.com hosed [was Re: FYI: SXI5 posted]

Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists lists at hojmark.org
Tue Nov 9 18:01:37 EST 2010

On Tue, 9 Nov 2010 10:38:31 -0500, you wrote:

> Everyone call tac at the same time with this problem... Shall we schedule it ?

However much I'd like to, I'm afraid I can't join in.

They measure Tier 1 (direct) partners on the TAC cases that we create,
and it influences support pricing if we open 'unneccesary' cases, such
as 'RTFM'. (So yes, when their web site sucks and we can't find stuff,
or documentation is inconsistent, we actually (indirectly) pay to get
the answer).

Sigh.

-A