[c-nsp] Static MPLS labels/tunnels

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Sat Nov 20 07:43:28 EST 2010

Quick question - this is for my curiosity rather than anything, as I've
never done this before.

We have a few RAD IP-Mux boxes (E1->IP). They claim to support MPLS, and
allow you to specify an outgoing and incoming MPLS label for a circuit.
They don't seem to support any dynamic protocol e.g. LDP, BGP or so forth.

Not that I want to, but: how would one configure the interfaces on a
6500/sup720? That is, give the network:

mux1 == 6500-1 == (cloud of P-routers) == 6500-2 == mux1

...what do I type in on 6500-1 and 6500-2 to configure an LSP and bind a
fixed label mapping into and out of that LSP?