[c-nsp] 4-byte ASN Support on 7600 SRE2

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Fri Oct 8 15:02:05 EDT 2010

SRE1 has a *SOFTWARE ADVISORY NOTICE*.

Reason for Software Advisory:
DDTS No(s):
CSCte10790
<http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCte10790>

Headline: c6500: device crashing on removing ace entry or entire acl
CSCte95275
<http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCte95275>

Headline: Router crash @ mfi_mgt_free_client_msgs
CSCtf07639
<http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtf07639>

Headline: prefix appearing twice in ospf database
CSCtf17273
<http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtf17273>

Headline: Router crashes after the initial configurations on both router
& routem.
CSCtf27303
<http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtf27303>

Headline: 6PE interop: Cisco router sends MP_UNREACH_NLRI in not
negotiated SAFI
CSCtf33168
<http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtf33168>

Headline: Router crash at cmfi_set_current_hw_shares
CSCtf51541
<http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtf51541>

Headline: Mistral reset due to TM_DATA_PARITY_ERROR error
CSCtf72627
<http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtf72627>

Headline: Router crashed @ oce_chain_display during SSO in scale setup
CSCtf97211
<http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtf97211>

Headline: Router crashed @ cfc_psm_show_command
CSCtg44661
<http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtg44661>

Headline: ASR router crashes when unconfiguring route-map
CSCth02479
<http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCth02479>

Headline: Router crash seen @ dump_pkg_ver_matrix_from_queue on show
upgrade fpd
CSCth50096
<http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCth50096>

Headline: Router Crash @sss_dpm_authen_eap_callback

We use SRE2 and apart from some "cosmetic" (according to cisco) issues, we haven't met any major issues until now. Mostly doing L2/CFM/EVC/OSPF/MPLS.

--
Tassos