[c-nsp] Feedback on upcoming removal of FTP access to secured software

Łukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Wed Sep 15 17:20:35 EDT 2010

On 2010-09-15 23:05, Peter Rathlev wrote:

> And the report is free[2].
 > [2]: Except you have to pay for them to actually make the report.
 >      (I havn't figured out what the "free" thing is then.)

The report IS free. You're propably being charged by a Partner.
One way or another, if anyone is willing to charge you for it, please
contact Your account team at Cisco to sort this out.

--
"Everything will be okay in the end.  |                 Łukasz Bromirski
  If it's not okay, it's not the end." |      http://lukasz.bromirski.net